Tuesday, July 23, 2013

That awkward first post.

So what should my first ramble be all about?  I guess I could use this to prepare you for what is to come?  Yeah, that sounds good.

Well, let's see, there will be a ton of spelling errors and grammar issues as my keyboard randomly shorts out and I am dysgraphic. I should get that out there now.  I also like to swear, you have been warned.

This blog will be about my writing and others' writing.  How much things piss me off about writing.  My opinion on things involving writing, which kind of goes hand in hand with things that piss me off about writing.

I will also blog about gaming, this is not limited to but mostly about Elder Scrolls, World of Warcraft, Rift, and maybe Dragon Age.  This could be from opinions on something to ficlets of my characters( I know everything relates back to writing.)

There might be the occasional rant about something unrelated to the topics above, like the Social Justice Media.  Prepare for that to get offensive.  I have strong opinions and since this is my blog and you don't have to read it I will not be sweet about it. 

I might also spam screenshots of my Skyrim gaming because I am cool like that. It will look something like this:
Looks nice doesn't it? 

Or pictures of my characters from my games like so:

Does she look badass?  Or characters from my stories like thus:
Hi Patrick.

Oh, that reminds me I should tell you all the book I am focusing on finishing and getting ready for the publishing world!

That would be "Ashes of the Dawn", a vampire novel.  Now don't go running away! I promise it isn't a romance and everyone is over the age of twenty-one.  Shit, the youngest among the characters is Aria and she is twenty-five.   So don't freak out!

Patrick is the main character, and the vampire.  I will do a separate post regarding the book in more detail.

Other original works I work on from time to time are:
Heart of Courage.
Anvil Heart.
What Makes a Demon's Soul? (Formally A Demon's Heart.  I am shitty with romance titles.)
Poems of a Broken Mind.

Well I guess that is it for now.  I will say I covered everything and immediately think of something I missed after I post this. That's how it always happens.

5 comments:

  1. Haha defending your novel with the ages made me giggle. Yay Patrick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how quick people will scatter at hearing, "It's a vampire novel."

    It feels sometimes the only way I can get people to even attempt to listen to me is by telling them no one is a teenager. It upsets me that it has come down to that.

    Also, yay Patrick indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's because the vampire genre has been stereotyped so much that when decent authors like yourself do something original people don't believe it and that's sad.

      I was going to ask did you do the picture of Patrick? It's so good.

      And how do I add your blog to my favourites? Is there an easier way other than adding the link to my blog favourites list?

      Delete
  3. Why can't I reply to your reply of my reply?

    Okay that hurt. Anyhow, No I didn't draw that, art is not something I was gifted in. The lovely young woman who drew that for me is also going to do the cover when I am finished with it. She also drew Cyrus and she is about to start on Aria or Viggo I am not sure which.

    I have no idea how to fave my blog, I am not even sure if I favorited yours correctly. :/ This is all new and confusing for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I have no idea. And wow she's talented. It's exactly how I would have imagined him to be. Can't wait to see her other creations.

      I checked and yes you did it correctly. I've also added you to my favourites properly so now I'm following you. :-) sorted.

      Delete